Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day 19 ~ Feb 6 2009 ~ First image w/new camera

Played with the new camera and got at least one cool picture. Lots more questions to ask at Best Buy on Saturday when I attend their monthly D-SLR camera class. The macro gets me as close as 1.6 ft. Close enough since I have Photoshop to get more in-depth photos later. But I wanted to get this up on the 365 Blog.

For those of you who are following the mammogram saga, I called Silent Unity this afternoon and received very comforting words of prayer. Thanks to everyone. Tomorrow's photo(s) will be taken at the lab. Maybe I'll even see the handsome radiologist again.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting to have that great camera to work with! I'll look forward to seeing more of your pictures and I like what you have been doing with every day events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sylvia. I appreciate the feedback. This is a fun project.

    ReplyDelete