Monday, February 16, 2009

365/27 - Feb. 15, 2009 - Sedona

As you can tell, I'm not getting a photo each day. When I'm working or doing something else I need to do, I don't get the photos taken or posted. I hope that changes later in August when I retire from f/t employment. In the meantime, I'm still committed to shooting and posting photos. We will all get to see how my skills improve with the new camera. And I do love the new camera. I just lose myself when I'm shooting.
There's a great thrift store in Sedona that is even open on Sundays. This Sunday, instead of buying any treasures, I took photos. I love this hat and it was $25. Couldn't see spending $25 for a hat I would never wear and only use for photo ops. So I got the mannequin head off the display and took maybe 20 pictures. Deleted some of them already in Bridge. Oh, it was fun, fun, fun. I love the click of the shutter. And the capture rate of the digital image is so quick. Geez, why did I wait so long to get a digital SLR!

No comments:

Post a Comment