Friday, March 27, 2009

365/50 - Greer, AZ - 2005

I'm the recruiter for Coconino Community College until July 30, 2009, when I retire from full time employment. One of my jobs has been to travel to communitys in the Northern part of Arizona to visit high school students and promote CCC. In 2005, I decided to take a turn off the road between Show Low and Springerville to visit Greer, AZ. It is a very small community but you can see how gorgeous this little valley of beauty reall is. In the winter when it snows, they can get snowed in. I ate lunch at a lovely lodge on their deck. Took this picture at that time.
This morning I've been looking for pictures from my old computer and came across this image. Wanted to share it with my wonderful reading audience. Hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment