Sunday, March 1, 2009

365/37 - Finally got the photo I want

LouAnn and I went to the 50th wedding anniversary party for our old friends, Jim and Lavon Smith, Phoenix, AZ. It was so great being in their lovely home again. It's been years since I stood with other friends around Jim's piano at their annual Christmas party. The table set for the Mexican food buffet was planned by their sons and included a lovely floral arrangement. Between taking pictures of the crystal chandelier and this iris, I don't know which was more fun - using the Canon for photos or eating great food and talking to good friends.

I am very pleased with the way this flower photography turned out. The little details are exactly what I was hoping for. It looks like I'm getting the hang of the camera, finally. What happened that is different? I didn't use the auto focus on the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment