Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 1 ~ January 18 2009 ~ Sedona water glass

Oh my God! I just committed to taking a photo a day, and post it, for 365 consecutive days. The photo taking is easy but the downloading and resizing and posting might be a challenge. However, this is something I really believe will get me going in the right direction for my photography and Photoshop with Painter X.

Ice melting in a water glass at lunch in Sedona on Sunday, Jan. 18, 2009. Got out the old trusted Nikon Coolpix 950 and used the macro setting. Love macro. Took about 100 photos yesterday. Will take something new today for Day 2.


3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Marrianna! I could be used as reference or incorporated into a mixed media (abstract) piece!

    Fondly,
    Adriane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool photo, keep those photos coming, can't wait to see them as they progress through the year. I'll add you're blog to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome shot. What a fun way to document the year. Love that you're adding text to the shots - you'll have a great chapbook at the end of this 365! Hugs, Gigi

    ReplyDelete